Phone: (310) 997-4185
Fax: (310) 593-2589
Brian is Of Counsel at Eanet, PC. Brian represents clients in all phases of litigation. His problem-solving skills, tenacious advocacy, and dedication to understanding each client’s unique circumstances and goals lead to quality results for his clients.
Brian’s legal experience reflects the diversity of his clients, who have included Fortune 500 companies, local businesses, corporate officers and directors, shareholders, partners and joint venturers, investors, real estate
Brian has represented clients in complex litigation involving business, real estate, labor and employment, trade secrets, trademark and trade dress, contract, fraud, corporate governance, fiduciary duty, negligence, unfair competition, RICO, lending, investing, shareholder and partnership, landlord/tenant, and insurance disputes. Brian has also advised clients in government regulation, corporate governance, and labor and employment matters.
Brian has been recognized as a California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine for the years 2013-2015 and 2017-2019. He was named a “Top Attorney” by Pasadena Magazine for the years 2016-2018.
Before joining Eanet, PC, Brian worked in the Los Angeles office of Robins Kaplan LLP. He is a graduate of the University of California, Davis School of Law where he was an editor of the U.C. Davis Law Review and interned with the California Department of Justice. Prior to law school, Brian earned his B.A. in Political Science, with High Distinction, from the University of California, San Diego and worked as an advisor to the President of the San Diego City Council. He is also a licensed California real estate broker (DRE License # 02014756).
Brian is dedicated to keeping apprised of legal and policy developments that may affect his clients’ interests. He also devotes a significant amount of time to the Los Angeles community through pro bono work and other volunteer activities. He was appointed to the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s 2018-2019 Delegation to the California Conference of Bar Associations.
News & Publications
- As California’s Courts Reopen, Is Your Case Entitled To A Trial Preference?, hg.org (June 2020)
- Update: Summary of Los Angeles and California Emergency Actions for COVID-19 Impacting Landlords and Tenants, hg.org (April 2020)
- Court of Appeal Deepens California Split Over Damages in Trusts and Estates Disputes, hg.org (March 2020)
- California Court of Appeals Clarifies Good Faith Defense Against Fraudulent Transfer Claims (2017)
- Courts of Appeal Give Yelp Arguments Re: Reviewer Anonymity One Star (2017)
- California Supreme Court Expands Fiduciary Duties Owed By Agents Associated With Dual Agents (2016)
- California Supreme Court To Employers: No More On-Call Rest Periods (2016)
- U.C. Davis School of Law
- U.C. San Diego, with High Distinction
- California Bar
- U.S. District Court Central District of California